The Museum is a great place to bring a group of 15 or more, plus you can take advantage of our group discounts.
We've picked up some great awards including The National Group Travel Awards and UK Coach Awards for our group offer.
From planning and booking your day out at the Museum right up to the day of your visit, our helpful staff and wide range of facilities make organising a group visit simple .
We’re open from mid-January to December and offer an enjoyable day out for groups small or large, all ages, abilities and interests.
To ensure your visit runs as smoothly as possible and to obtain a group discount, all parties of 15 or more must be booked in advance by calling 0121 520 8054 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Group discounts apply for parties of 15 or more.
For Group Rates download the applicable booking form below
Benefits for Group Visits include:
- Discounted admission for groups of 15+
- Free admission for the group organiser
- Free admission to Blue Badge Guides
- Free coach parking next to the main entrance
- A Free preliminary visit for group organiser or coach operator/driver (for 2 people). These must be pre-booked with the bookings office
- A Free Access Guide pack with information about limited mobility
- The option of a personal guide or introductory welcome talk*. The guide can simply introduce visitors to the Museum site, or can tailor a tour to suit the interests of the group
- A visitor information site map on arrival
- Discounted guide books (must be pre-ordered)
- Free promotional material to promote your visit to your group members
- The option of the Dudley Canal Trip and Limestone Mine trip*
*additional charges apply
New this year - you can now book an extra activity for your day visit and join in the Museum’s new workshops from the Heritage Skills and Talks Programme*. Activities include rag rug making, canal art and enamel making. Separate charges for these courses apply and are subject to date availability.
For more information on these courses click here.
For more information or to discuss your specific requirements, please contact our bookings team on 0121 520 8054 or email email@example.com.