- £20 buys one second-hand sleeper to help keep our tramway 'on track'.
- £50 buys materials so that we can offer free craft activities during half term holidays.
- £150 could pay for a fun half-day workshop on National Curriculum study areas.
- £650 would pay for two new trolleybus tyres and fitting.
We are extremely proud to be an independent, educational charity and we don’t receive any regular public funding. However, this means that we have to raise all of our funding requirements through things like admission fees, our shops and cafes and generous donations from our visitors and supporters.
But did you know it costs over £10,000 a day to run the Museum? To enable us to continue to preserve and display our unique historic collections for generations to come, we need your support now more than ever.
Make a One-Off Donation
- Donate online to our work and current projects.
- Text BCLM14 followed by a space and the amount you want to give (£5 or £10) to 70070 e.g. BCLM14 £10.
- Download a donation form to donate by cheque or credit card or contact us.
Donate every month, every quarter or every year by setting up a standing order from your bank account to ours. Download a form here or contact us.
Shop & Support
Collect free donations for BCLM when you shop with Easy Fundraising.
If you're thinking about donating an item to our Collections then our Curators would love to hear from you!