WIN two tickets to our Gin Tasting Evenings (Mums welcome!)
17 March 2017
Fancy an evening sipping gin in our Victorian Bottle & Glass Inn with the experts? Here's your chance! Local wine and spirit merchants Nickolls & Perks (est. 1797) will guide you through their top five gin choices and you'll explore the history and styles of gin alongside fellow gin enthusiasts - tapas nibbles, vintage music and cosy roaring fires included! And of course, Mums are very welcome.
Mother’s Day Competition Terms & Conditions
- Prize includes TWO tickets to Black Country Living Museum’s MOTHER’S RUIN GIN TASTING EVENINGS on 25 MARCH (6PM – 10PM) – see https://bclm.co.uk/events/mothers-ruin--gin-tasting-evening/3901.htm for more information
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, you must be able to produce a valid form of ID (staff have the right to refuse service without official proof of age)
- Competition will run from 17 March 2017 at 19:30 until 23 March 2017 at 11:00am
- To enter you must like and reply/comment to the Facebook post or retweet the Twitter post (@BCLivingMuseum or https://www.facebook.com/bclivingmuseum/)
- One winner will be chosen at random and notified either via a status update, a reply to their post, a Tweet or an announcement on the Museum’s website (or all of the aforementioned)
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook and Facebook is not liable for anything related to this competition