The Albion Depot & Tram Collection
The Albion Depot is based on Handsworth Tram Depot, built in the 1880s near the West Bromwich Albion football ground. The depot was raised in height when electric trams were introduced and the change is still evident in the brickwork.
The Museum’s trams are housed in the depot and include the Dudley & Stourbridge single-deck No.5 built in Tividale in 1920, the similar Brush built vehicle No 34, Wolverhampton 49 now restored as an open top double-decker and an early Wolverhampton and Dudley Tramway Company horse tram which saw final service as Wolverhampton Works Car No. 19.
Half Term - It's all fun and games
Festival Announces Headline Act